This website provides Illinois students resources for preparing to learn via alternative online modes of course delivery. This includes tips for learning online, resources for internet access and guides for various learning technologies.
For technical issues (ex. Zoom not working on my laptop), contact Tech Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need the university to help you get online (ex. borrow a computer or help with internet access at home), contact the Student Assistance Center at email@example.com.
- Guide on Adapting to Being an Online Student
- Tech Services Guides on Campus Systems for Students
- Internet Service Resources for Students (pdf, 139 KB)
- Zoom: Quick Start Guide for Students (pdf, 336 KB)
- Student Guide for Test Taking In Proctorio (pdf, 414 KB)
- Moodle Help for Students
- College and Departmental Contacts for Students (xlsx, 14 KB)